Respond to the following prompts and provide a complete list of the requested MLA citations. Each item is worth 5 (five) points, for an assignment total of 50 points. Please follow MLA guidelines in completing this assignment.
1. Cite a book that has both an author and an editor.
2. Cite a book with a title within the title.
3. Cite an article in a print journal.
4.Cite an article in a print newspaper.
5. Cite an article from a journal on the web.
6. Cite a post or comment on a social networking cite.
7. Cite a post or comment on a blog or discussion group.
8. Cite a television or radio interview.
9. Cite a sound recording.
10. Cite a personal interview.
One of the best online resources for helping with writing MLA style citations is the Purdue University's Writing Center Online Writing Lab called the OWL. See the information below for to access the Purdue OWL's website pages for citation writing. This page covers books. Look at the headers in this box for articles, television, sound recording and personal interview.
Look for the paragraph header: An Edition of a Book
Look for the sample at: A Work Prepared by an Editor