Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Does HawkPrint work?
Students are provided a $1.50 credit per month for printing/copying. This credit will be provided on the 1st of every month for every enrolled student. Unused credit will not be carried over to next month.
Students can also add additional funds to their account. These funds do carry over month-to-month. Students can add funds to their HawkPRINT account from:
Ways to pay for printing
There are two ways to pay for printing:
- Credit card / Debit card:
- follow the login instructions for HawkPrint.
- When logged-in, select "Add Funds using Credit Card"
- Pay with Cash:
You can purchase a "Cash Card" from the Bursar in denominations of $1, $2, and $5. The Bursar will only accept cash for the Cash Card.
Login to Hawkprint to add the Cash Card funds by clicking the "Add funds using Cash Card" option.
Adding funds for HawkPrint (2:42)
How to print in the library
- Log on to the computers with your student NetID to print in the library.
- To print or make copies, go to any printer/copy machine.
- Three ways to log in to the printer/copy machine:
- Swipe your Hawk Card - the quickest option
- login with your NetID
- login with your student ID # and PIN (2 digit birth month and full birth year)
- Select the Print job(s) for printing. Having trouble?
Web Printing with HawkPrint