Think carefully about the sources you are finding and using. Apply the C.R.A.A.P. detection model (click links for tips):
- Currency - How recent is the information?
- Reliability - What kind of information is included in the resource? Is it balanced? Does the creator provide references or sources for data or quotations?
- Authority - Who is the creator or author? Who is the publisher or sponsor? What is the author's or publisher's interest (if any) in this information?
- Accuracy - Is the content readable? Is the content truthful? Is the content correct?
- Purpose/Point of View - Is this fact or opinion? Is the creator/author trying to sell you something; persuade you about something?