Information on how to get a HawkCard and its uses as a Library card.
Last Updated: Apr 4, 2016
With the HawkCard you can:
- Check out books, etc. from the library
- Use HCC's online research resources ***
- Print and photocopy
Access the online resources linked from the HCC Libraries site. ***
- Input your 7-digit Student ID# from your card.
- Input the last 4 digits of your ID# for the PIN. Looks like this.
- For example, if your ID# were 0456789, your PIN would be 6789.
- To change your PIN access “My Account”. Click “PIN” to change it.
- Having trouble logging in? Contact an HCC campus library. ***
*** NEW! If you use Canvas...you will not need to log in with your ID# and PIN...as long as you connect to HCC Libraries Online from your course page. Here's how.