Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
College Student Community & Health
How to use this section
You will find information on this page that will assist you in your research process on health issues that college students face.
Search HCC Libraries with Primo
Find books, articles, videos, & more
Tips for Searching Plant City Library for Health Issues & College Students
Community and Health Posters and Presentation
Use the Search HCC Libraries with Primo box above to find books, eBooks and streaming videos for the Community and Health Posters and Presentation.
- Type 1-2 keywords that describe your topic
- Put quotation marks around multiple word search terms
- Choose "Search"
- Search results may include books as well as eBooks, articles, videos, etc.
Example Search Terms:
- "college students" AND "drug abuse"
- "college students" AND "mental health"
Other keywords to try:
- "college students" AND sleep (type this in exactly how it is typed here. AND all caps is a connector called Boolean)
- "college students" AND "alcohol use"
- "college students" AND "alcohol abuse"
The links below are search result examples from the library catalog.
Books - Printed and eBook
Below is a sample of the types of books available for the Community and Health Posters and Presentation topics.