· http://www.gale.cengage.com/training – all of our search tips, recorded webinars, guided tutorials, and training documentation can be found here.
· https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?PRID=6ca689d82dcd8674336822f7b6701ff2 – the Florida Electronic Library Gale webinar page provides links to register for upcoming webinars, and to view recordings of previous sessions.
· http://support.gale.com – our technical support documentation can be found here. You can also generate direct database URLs, download MARC records, create widgets, find our apps, and more!
· http://www.gale.cengage.com/webinar/ - our “at-large” webinar training calendar
· http://access.gale.com/widgets - Widgets are little search boxes that can be placed on your library web page; they launch a search into whichever resource the widget is for. Libraries that have added widgets have seen usage increase by 60% on average.
· http://solutions.cengage.com/galepromo/ - request FREE bookmarks, posters, & tent cards for your Gale resources.
The EBSCO Customer Success department also offers the EBSCO Support Site at http://support.ebsco.com. Find tutorials, FAQs, help sheets, trainer guides and much more on the EBSCO Support Site. These materials may be used in libguides, on web sites, and printed for use in classes and at library desks.