Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Keep in mind
- Work from the general to the specific.
- Stay organized to save time and frustration.
- Keep track of what you find and where you found it.
- Better to gather more sources than you'll actually end up citing.
- Notice what's on the screen! Read it!
- Library search engines and databases include useful tools, such as:
- Citation, email, saving, printing, translation, and more..
- Library search engines and databases provide multiple ways to filter your results, such as:
- By format, subject, date range of publication, peer-reviewed articles, and more.
- Need help? Ask a librarian.