Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To navigate this guide click through the tabs above.
- Provide information on the community college student interms of demographics, readiness, and learning style in general and specific to HCC.
- Provide information on the role of a community college instructor.
- Provide Learner-Centered and Student Centered Philosophy
- Provide instructional strategies and methods aimed at retaining students.
- Provide instructional strategies and methods aimed at engaging students.
- Provide resources for learning enviornments
- Provide research aimed at a first year adjustment.
Teaching styles and tools