Brief, Helpful and Fun Videos
Google Scholar Search
If you're on campus, just enter your keywords in the box below and click Search!
Set up Google Scholar on your computer to access HCC Libraries resources.
- Create a Google Account
- Log-in & access Google Scholar
- Click on Settings (the "gear" icon)
- Search for "HCC" under "Library Links"
- Select Hillsborough Community College & Open WorldCat
- Now your results will indicate resources available to you FullText via LINCCWeb (HCC Libraries online).
About Google Scholar
...locates scholarly articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions - from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. More about Google Scholar.
- Searching Google Scholar is an alternative method to find articles available in HCC Libraries databases.
- Not every result in Google Scholar links to a full-text article...HOWEVER...
- You can set the Scholar settings on your computer so that Google Scholar search results will show full-text articles available through LINCCWeb, HCC Libraries' online resources. Tthese articles will be marked as Find Text via LINCCWeb. Example of Google Scholar Search Results with links to LINCCWeb.