Brief, Helpful and Fun Videos
Search Google Scholar
If you're on campus, just enter your keywords in the box below and click Search!
Set up Google Scholar on your computer to access HCC Libraries resources.
- Create a Google Account
- Log-in & access Google Scholar
- Click on Settings (the "gear" icon)
- Search for "HCC" under "Library Links"
- Select Hillsborough Community College & Open WorldCat (you may pick up to five libraries).
- Now your results will indicate resources available to you FullText via LINCCWeb (HCC Libraries online).
About Google Scholar
...locates scholarly articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions - from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. More about Google Scholar.
- Searching Google Scholar is an alternative method to find articles available in HCC Libraries databases...and beyond.
- Not every result in Google Scholar links to a full-text article. See "Locating the Full Text of an Article".
- You can adjust Scholar settings on your home computer or device to make Google Scholar indicate full-text articles available through LINCCWeb, HCC Libraries' online resources.
- Such articles will be marked, Find Text via LINCCWeb. Example: Google Scholar Search Results with Links to LINCCWeb.
- Instructions for adjusting your Scholar settings are in the "Search Google Scholar" box on this page.