Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get started! Search HCC Libraries
Find books, articles, videos, & more
Also try: library databases for career info
Fergusons Career Guidance Center (Infobase Publishing) This link opens in a new window
Besides using the Search box to search your career....
Try these sections: Explore Careers; Plan Your Education; Prepare For Your Career; Find a Career
Peterson's Test Prep Education & Career Center (Gale) This link opens in a new window
Online tool for standardized test preparation, researching and selecting college and graduate schools, finding tuition assistance, and exploring careers. Includes advice on resumes, cover letters, interviewing and networking.
Funding source: Statewide allocation
Help with logging in
There are multiple ways to log-in to HCC Libraries online resources depending on how you are linked to them:
- 1. Your username: first initial of first name, last name, and any number assigned by the system. i.e. John Smith = jsmith27 plus @hawkmail.hccfl.edu
- 2. Your default password: first initial of first name CAPITALIZED, first initial of last name (lowercase) followed by your 7-digit student number, e.g., Jsmith1234567
- 3. Library sign in with Net ID
- 1. In a Canvas course, click "HCC Libraries Online" from the leftnav or left navigation menu.
- 2. Click the "Launch HCC " button
- 3. You are logged into the Library Catalog Search (Note: use the tabs (Library Home, Databases, etc.) to access other library resources. (Click to see screenshots)
- 4. Library access though Canvas
- 1. Skip the OpenAthens login and instead search "Hillsborough" in the "Find your Institution" search box.
- 2. Use your NetID login as described above.
- 3. Find your Institution Login
Ways to access the HCC Libraries website:
How To Access HCC Libraries Online (3:57)