You can access more business resources at the USF Tampa Library, such as:
- Business Market Research Collection [includes Hoovers Company Profiles] - Info on more than 5,000 companies, including people, products, subsidiaries, and competitors.
- Ward's Business Directory of U.S. Private and Public Companies - Organized by NAICS code; ranks public and private companies by revenues/sales.
- Market Share Reporter - Comparative business statistics.
- Mergent Online - Financial details of more than 25K active and inactive companies.
- IBISWorld - Industry reports and risk scores.
How to access USF Tampa Library databases:
- Remote access to USF databases is available only to persons with a USF ID.
- All others, including HCC students, must bring their photo ID and visit the USF Tampa Library.
- Once you are at the USF Library, request to use a public computer and you will be given a login/password.
- From that computer, go to USF Library databases.