Your faculty librarian colleagues and the library staff at Dale Mabry are available to work with you in various ways:
- Library orientations for your classes.
- Research consultations for you.
- LibGuide (library research guide) for your discipline/course/assignment.
- Covid-era resources for faculty.
- Reserve materials:
- You may place items or materials on reserve at the Library check-out desk for your classes.
- Reserve items may be used by students in the library only.
- The library does not purchase materials that are being used as textbooks at HCC. Textbooks or other items (such as physical models, kits, etc.) that you wish to have on-reserve in the library for your students must be provided by you or your department.
- During the pandemic, library staff are providing students with physical/digital copies of limited portions of reserve items. There is a 1-chapter limit per request. Items are subject to copyright and excessive requests for copyrighted materials may be denied.
To set up an orientation or a consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish, feel free to request a specific librarian.
We look forward to working with you!