Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Especially for you, the faculty
Your faculty librarian colleagues and the library staff at Dale Mabry are available to work with you in various ways:
- Library orientations for your classes.
- Research consultations for you.
- LibGuide (library research guide) for your discipline/course/assignment.
- Reserve materials:
- You may place items or materials on reserve at the Library check-out desk for your classes.
- Reserve items may be used by students in the library only.
- The library does not purchase materials that are being used as textbooks at HCC. Textbooks or other items (such as physical models, kits, etc.) that you wish to have on-reserve in the library for your students must be provided by you or your department.
- Covid-era resources for faculty.
To set up an orientation or a consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, feel free to request a specific librarian.
We look forward to working with you!
Helpful guides for faculty
Library TMOD presentation at In-Service