1. Find in which database your journal article is in. (Make sure it is full-text rather than abstract only.) Go to A-Z Journal Listing.
Click on Find it.
2. Go to that database by clicking on full text. Sign in: (Borrower ID = your employee number; PIN = last four of that number OR last four of your social security number.)
3. Create an account in that database. (free - takes but a minute)
4. Go to Publications. Type in its name. Select the RSS Alert Feed/Journal Alert symbol to the left of the journal name.
5. Click on "Alert"
6. Type in your e-mail if you want an e-mail alert OR copy/paste the URL into your RSS reader.
Major vendors: EBSCO (short video tutorial )
Gale (short video tutorial)
In the Database Tutorial section, see EBSCO - Creating a Journal Alert