Skip to main content
Keep in mind
- Work from the general to the specific.
- Stay organized to save time and frustration.
- Keep track of what you find and where you found it.
- Better to gather more sources than you'll actually end up citing.
- Notice the screen. Library search engines and databases include useful tools, such as:
- Citation, email, saving, printing, translation, and more..
- Notice the screen. Library search engines and databases provide various to limit your search or filter your results, such as:
- By format, subject, date range of publication, peer-reviewed articles, and more.
- Need help? Ask a librarian.