Skip to main content
Things to keep in mind
- Work from the general to the specific.
- Stay organized to save time and frustration.
- Look! When using library tools, look closely at the screens to find useful tools, such as: citation help, email, sharing, saving options, translation, print, etc..
- Click the title of a book, article, video, etc., to view the summary screen for more information about the source. If it looks good, you can save or email it to yourself to review later.
- The subject links on the summary screen may lead you to more sources.
- Keep a list of what you find, where you found it, and why it's relevant. This can help you start writing your paper or speech.
- Better to collect more sources than you'll end up needing when you write your paper.
- Record the keywords and search terms you're using. As you continue reading, you'll see more to try.
- Need help? Ask a librarian!